Friday, July 27, 2012

5 Star Review of The Bank Job




 
5 of 5 stars false
Read from July 25 to 26, 2012

 
Bonni Samson has become an auto-buy author for me. After reading The Bank Job, I am just reminded why I like her writing so much.

Kat is a brash in your face kind of woman with strength to back it up. An attitude forged out of the need to protect herself and an honesty and straight forwardness that not many can handle. That is until she walks into the bank to deposit her check and meets Jarrod.

Jarrods not sure why he is instantly attracted to the girl with pink hair and piercings, but he is. Just as they realize that there is a connection to each other, the bank is robbed.

This book is filled with non stop action, humor and some smoking hot love scenes. I am usually not satisfied unless the hero and heroine get a happily ever after ending, but I was just as happy with the happy for now ending.

I can't wait to see what Ms. Samson comes up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment