Friday, March 23, 2012

Lucky Seven!


LUCKY SEVEN

I was tagged for this by Lani Rhea.

Rules:

Go to page 77 in your wip
Go to line 7
Copy the next seven lines/ sentences.

Then tag 7 people.

Now here are my seven.


"You made it perfectly clear I was no longer wanted in your bed. One time deal, remember?” What the fuck does she want from me?

“Yes, I said one time, but I thought you would stay with me for the whole night.”
His eyes went wide with disbelief, even as he wanted to scoop her up and make love to her again. She was so damn confusing he didn’t know whether to scratch his watch or wind his ass. She truly contradicted all logic and he thought he was stupid. “So let me get this straight, you only want one night with me, but you want to sleep together, too and then call it quits?"

No comments:

Post a Comment