Friday, March 16, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday #30

Welcome to yet another Flash Fiction Friday. A picture might be worth a thousand words, but today it’s worth 100 no more, no less. Thanks for stopping by and please follow the link to get to the other FFF posts. Flasher Fiction Friday. Now here are my 100.

“Say it again. I want to hear you say the words.” Jessie’s hand was poised right above her clit, waiting for her favorite sentence. It wouldn’t take but a second for her to explode into orgasm.
“Ah, sugar, be patient. I’ll get you off.”  He moaned deep and low.
“Are you getting there? Can I suck your cock, baby? I’d lick you and drive you wild, Chad.” His breathing changed. She heard the sound of lube, squishing through his hand as he jerked off.  
“Sonofabitch that feels so damn good!” he grunted. “Here’s the words, babe. Two fifty a minute.”

13 comments:

  1. Oh you got me there! Great flasher, sexy and cleverly done. A Bonni special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot and sexy, just like I like it!!
    well done!! All I can think about now is what she's doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Loved it Bonni, that was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I loved your hot and funny FFF. Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $2.50 a minute! Excellent and expensive but true... all too true. Great Flash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd gladly pay it forward!! Excellant FFF, Bonni. Particularly liked the beginning, middle (yummy) and ending:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. *giggle* I loved this one. Two fifty a minute? Classic. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post Bonni, loved it! Funny and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I'd get off for $2.50 a minute. Hell, that was so sexy, I could get off for free! Very sexy Bonni. Good FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tease. Loved the special words she needed to hear.LOL People have to make a living and sometimes it is anyway you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonni -- you always deliver. What a fantastic FFF! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Talk about ending with a bang!
    Fabulous Flasher!!

    ReplyDelete