Sunday, August 7, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #4

This is a scene with Laine and her best friend Melanie, trying on outfits at Sluts-R-Us. Oops, I mean Victoria's Secret.

“What the hell is going on with my ass?” Laine asked looking over her shoulder into the fitting room mirror. “This thing makes my ass look like biscuits popping from a cracked can. Tell me again why we’re here?” Laine asked her best friend Melanie. 
 “We’re here to find you a sexy outfit for the hot fireman that felt you up.”


13 comments:

  1. lol-love the humor on this one- great 6 Bonni- and the fireman better watch out!
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bisquits? I love it. What a wonderful description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cheeky playful, you rock! six.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee Hee, great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First - I love the fact that she is getting hot for the fireman.

    But the biscuit part was HILARIOUS!

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO with the biscuit line

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biscuits popping from a can! Perfect! And hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't we all felt like that trying on things at VS, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL This cracked me up! Poor Lanie. If it were me I'd toss the dress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious! LMAO god I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK that"biscuits popping from a cracked can." was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete