Friday, August 19, 2011

Excerpt from Sweet Redemption

This is a love scene between Ellie and Cord. Enjoy!

Ellie had absolutely no intention of discussing the fight. She just wanted to forget the whole mess, and have a good day. Between the two of them, she’d end up losing her mind in no time.
She heard the unmistakable grunt of Bacon in the bathroom, and peeked out to see Cord standing in the door, his arms crossed over his chest, and Bacon at his feet. “I wasn’t finished with this conversation, El.”
“I was.”
“So you’re just gonna let this go? I have a huge ass bruise on my damn cheek, but no big deal?” he said sarcastically.
“Yes I’m letting it go, and I wish you would, too. We both know he didn’t mean to hit me, and I’m a bit mad at both of you for starting that crap in the first place. But I’m willing to put it aside, and if you can manage to do the same, I’d love it if you’d join me. I’m horny.” She let go of the curtain and waited. She heard the shuffle of clothes, and felt a warm body climb in behind her. “I don’t suppose you remembered to buy condoms before you decided to drink yourself stupid. Huh?”
“Fuck.”
“I’ll take that as a no.” She grabbed the soap, and swirled it in her hands.
I’m sorry, El. I swear the next time we’re together; I’ll have at least ten boxes.” He kissed her shoulder, sending goose flesh all over her body.
“Ambitious are we?” she teased.
“You bet your sweet ass I am.” He ran his hand down and cupped her bottom in his palm, massaging lightly.
Her breath hitched, she’d never been taken there, but she wanted to try it with Cord. She wanted everything with Cord. Things she thought she’d never want again. After Daniel died, she swore she’d never marry again; she couldn’t take losing another husband. She’d barely survived losing Daniel. She pulled away from Cord, unsure of these new feelings. Could she trust that he would stay, be there for her?  It was time to be brave. She’d go for it, she decided.
 She shook her head, took a steadying breath, and turned to face Cord. “I want…” She blew out a breath “I want you to make… love to me.” She stared up at him, half expecting him to run, but he leaned down and gave her the gentlest of kisses.
The water sprayed between their bodies making a zigzagging pattern between her breasts. Cord bent down licking the path the water had taken, igniting a flame in her belly. The velvety rasp of his tongue against her flesh had her moaning with delight. He moved from the center of her chest to lave her breasts one delicious lick at time. His hands were splayed over her rear squeezing and kneading.  He looked at her through heavy lidded eyes, and said, “You do realize we don’t have a condom again, right?” He picked her up and backed her against the tiled wall.
 She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. “Yes, I know. You were supposed to get condoms, not drunk, but I forgive you, just remember to pull out.” He gave a sheepish grin and she kissed him, opening her mouth, tangling her tongue with his, in a sensual dual. Heat that had nothing to do with the water bloomed deep inside her readying her for entry. God help her, she wanted him, forever. All of him. It was too late, he already owned her soul.
Cord fitted himself to her entrance and slid in one excruciating inch at a time. “I love your tight little pussy El, so damn hot and sweet.” He hiked one leg up onto the edge of the tub, gripped her tighter, pulled almost all the way out, and pushed in again in one long languid stroke.
“Mmm, that feels so good Cord.”
He gritted his teeth, and did it again. “Damn, I’m not going to be able to last like this. It feels to damn good. Touch yourself El. Show me how you pleasure yourself.”
She hesitated at first, but then reached between them rubbing her clit in a circular pattern. She undulated her pelvis in rhythm with his thrusts and her fingers had her ready to explode in mere seconds. Heat swamped her sex, releasing like a flood from a dam. She felt the ripples of pleasure as she came apart in his arms, screaming his name. One, two, three more pumps and he followed right along with her, jerking her off of him and coming in shuddering spurts, his seed washing down the drain. He rested his forehead against hers trying to catch his breath. With his eyes closed, he said, “Woman, you are going to be the death of me.”
Ellie squirmed to get down. The death of him? No, she couldn’t hear those words. She’d already seen the death of one man she loved. No, she wouldn’t do it again. He tried to tighten his hold, but she struggled free. “Please, just let me go.” She darted from the shower leaving him behind.


No comments:

Post a Comment